20 Hilarious Halloween Jokes for Kids
Get your little goblins giggling with these hilarious Halloween jokes for kids. They're all rated G and sure to lead to more laughs than scares!
Read on for our favorite Halloween jokes for kids, and find all the best things to do this spooky season in our local Halloween activities guides, from pumpkin patches to fun events.
1. Why didn't the Zombie cross the road?
He didn't have the guts!
2. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
3. What kind of music do mummies listen to?
4. Why do skeletons have low self-esteem?
They have no-body to love.
5. What do birds say on Halloween night?
Trick or tweet!
6. What do witches learn at school?
7. What's a ghost's favorite game?
8. Why are cemeteries noisy?
All that coffin!
9. What's in a ghost's nose?
10. How do you fix a broken pumpkin?
With a pumpkin patch.
11. Why was the baby ghost sad?
She wanted her mummy.
12. What animal is best at baseball?
13. What do you call a witch's garage?
A broom closet!
14. Why do mummies have no friends?
Because they're all wrapped up in themselves.
15. How does Frankenstein get around?
In a monster truck!
16. Why are ghosts such bad liars?
Because you can see right through them.
17. What is Dracula's favorite breed of dog?
18. Why did the zombie stay home from school?
He felt rotten.
19. What instrument does a skeleton play?
20. What did one owl say to the other owl on October 31?