25 Christmas Jokes for Kids and Holiday Riddles
Give everyone a little comedic relief with these Christmas jokes for kids. Shopping deadlines, cookie baking, and lights untangling can make the final weeks of anyone's holiday season stressful. Lighten the mood by telling a few holiday jokes for kids while frosting gingerbread men or just enjoying a family meal.
We rounded up our favorite reindeer jokes, snowmen jokes, Hanukkah jokes, holiday riddles, and plenty of Santa and Christmas jokes for kids. All of these two dozen jokes are rated G and most are simple enough for kids to memorize and retell to their friends.
Once you're done giggling at these Christmas jokes, check out these cool (under $10) stocking stuffers, the best Christmas cookie recipes, the funniest Elf on the Shelf antics, and more Christmas Activities and Holiday Fun for Kids.
1. What does Mrs. Claus say to Santa when there are clouds in the sky?
It looks like rain, deer.
2. What do you call an elf who sings?
3. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
4. Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting?
They drop all their needles.
5. What's a monkey's favorite Christmas carol?
6. Why was the Grinch such a great gardener?
He has a green thumb.
7. What do you call a greedy elf?
Crack up all ages with well-timed holiday jokes for kids.
8. What is a parent's favorite Christmas carol?
9. What's a sheep's favorite Christmas song?
10. How does a snowman get to school?
11. What type of cars do elves drive?
12. What did the car say to the dreidel?
Want to go for a spin?
13. What do gingerbread men use when they break their legs?
14. What do elves post on Facebook?
15. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
16. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
17. Where does Santa keep his money?
In a snowbank
18. Where do elves go to vote?
The North Poll
19. Which reindeer likes to clean?
20. What do you call a snowman in July?
21. What's the difference between Hanukkah and a dragon?
One lasts for eight nights and one sometimes ate knights.
22. How is the regular alphabet different from the Christmas alphabet?
No - el.
23. How does the snow globe feel this year?
A little shaken!
24. When does New Year's Day come before Christmas day?
25. What's red and white, red and white, red and white?
Santa Claus rolling down a hill.
Did you LOL yet? Christmas jokes for kids might even keep them engaged at the dinner table for a few precious minutes. Afterward, let them enjoy some laughs and drama from the pros with a cozy holiday movie. We pulled together our favorite Christmas Movies for Families.