Legoland Florida’s Brick-or-Treat: Building Halloween Fun Brick by Brick
Legoland Florida was built for kids, so there’s no question that Legoland’s Brick-or-Treat is an ideal fall outing for families. This year’s Brick-or-Treat theme is Monster Party, and plenty of Lego monsters are on site to party with guests! I visited the theme park with my 4-year-old and 9-year-old, and we all had a great time. Guests can trick-or-treat through the park, enjoy special themed shows and activities, partake in a costume parade, and more. The best part? All activities are included with regular park admission, so no separate ticket is needed!
For more Halloween fun around Central Florida, check out our Mommy Poppins Orlando Halloween Guide.
Travel all over the park to collect loads of candy!
Brick-or-Treat: Candy Stations & Treats
Legoland's Brick-or-Treat Monster Party is broken up into six areas throughout the park: Fun Town, Duplo Valley Happy Harvest, Creatures of the Kingdom, Curse of the Pharoah, Wicked Sweet Way, and Shipwreck Alley. Upon entering the park, be sure to grab an event guide at the ticket gate. From there, pick up a Brick-or-Treat bag at the first candy station, located near the Lego Factory in Fun Town. Seven candy stations are located throughout the park, but be sure to check the event guide for times, as most candy stations are not open until 1pm or later.
There are several themed treats available for purchase throughout the park during the event, including Monster Scientist’s Eye Scream Cone, Monster Mash Funnel Cake, The Great Monster Cake, and more. The famous apple fries also have a fun Halloween twist!
Bring your monstrous moves to an interactive dance-party.
Brick-or-Treat: Spooktacular Shows
At the Legoland Fun Town Theater, be sure to watch the new movie: The Great Monster Chase in 4D. Showtimes are every 30 minutes, airing 11am-7:30pm. My kids and I loved this 4D show! Just outside of the Fun Town Theater, jam out with Lego Lord Vampyre at the V.I.M. Dance Party for Very Important Monsters, of course!
There are so many wonderful shows and concerts happening throughout the park:
- In Duplo Valley, there is the Time to Learn About Halloween show that teaches little ones all about the fall season. This show is designed for ages 2-6.
- Visit Creatures of the Kingdom for an Operation Monster Squad interactive show, where guests learn to dance like a monster and become part of Brick-or-Treat’s official monster squad!
- At the Lego City stage, the UnbeLEAFable Halloween Night musical mystery show takes place, featuring the new Lego Plant Monster.
- Near the park entrance, the Lego Jack-o'-Lantern band known as The Jammin’ Jacks puts on a fun concert every 15 minutes from 5:45pm until the park's closing time.
- In Shipwreck Alley, catch a showing of Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show, featuring pirates testing their skills on the high seas. And the finale of the night is a spectacular fireworks show in Pirate’s Cove at 8pm during event nights.
Miniland joins the Halloween festivities!
Brick-or-Treat: Character Experiences and More Fun
There are nine character meet-and-greets stationed throughout the park. In Fun Town, pose with a Lego zombie cheerleader and snap a picture with a Lego Frankenstein monster rocker. In Duplo Valley Happy Harvest, pose with a Lego scarecrow. Meet a Lego spider lady in the Creatures of the Kingdom area and a Lego mummy in the Curse of the Pharoah area. Head to Wicked Sweet Way to see the Lego plant monster and Lego witch. And in Shipwreck Alley, take a pic with a Lego zombie pirate and a Lego shark.
New this year, little monsters can partake in the Monster Disguise Costume Parade around Miniland USA at 4pm on event days. While in Miniland, stroll around the displays, as many of them have clever Halloween additions. (Miniland is always a highlight of our Legoland trips.)
Some of the park rides even take on a Halloween twist! The grand two-story carousel features Halloween songs during the ride, and the popular Dragon Coaster includes fun party music, décor, and disco lights.
Other fun themed activities include: a candy corn scavenger hunt and scarecrow Superbrick build in Duplo Valley Happy Harvest; a cobra Superbrick build in Curse of the Pharaoh area; and a zombie pirate hat art activity in Shipwreck Alley.
Join the party as monsters take over Legoland Florida!
Brick-or-Treat: Tickets, Tips, and More
- Legoland Florida’s Brick-or-Treat Monster Party takes place Saturdays and Sundays from September 24 through October 30, 2022. Check out Legoland's 2022 Monster Party Event Guide in advance to help plan your visit.
- All activities are including with regular park admission, hotel packages, and select annual passes. Tickets start at $99.99 per person and are needed for all guests ages 2 and up.
- Download the Legoland Florida app to access a map of the park, ride wait times, and a Brick-or-Treat map.
- All guests (kids and adults) are welcome to wear costumes, however guests do not have to wear costumes to receive candy. Florida's weather in September and October can still be very hot and humid, so keep this in mind when planning costumes.
- Trick-or-Treat bags are available at each candy station, although guests are welcome to bring their own bags.
- Legoland Florida is cashless. Credit and debit cards are accepted. Cash-to-card kiosks are available in the park.
- Read our full review of Legoland Florida for everything you need to know for a great visit.
- If planning to stay on site, see our reviews of Legoland’s Pirate Island Hotel and Legoland’s Beach Retreat.
Photos by the author