Weekend Funs: Kayak Races, Art Fests, and Sheep; April 27-28
Spring is in the air and along with it are some of the most festive spring festivals for families in Boston. Art is in bloom at the MFA this weekend, as well as in Melrose and even at the zoo. If you've only got 90 seconds, you'll enjoy this mini film festival. Families can also celebrate the Earth, comics, Japan, and even sheep! Ready to get on the water? Check out this open house and these races on the Charles.
Also on Mommy Poppins:
- Boston has some amazing inclusive and accessible playgrounds for kids of varying abilities.
- See the blooms and hit the trails at the Arnold Arboretum—right here in Boston!
- Looking for the perfect summer camp for a preschooler?
- Visit these national park (for free!).
- How to keep the fam busy when the weather isn't cooperating.