Trampoline parks and bounce houses aren't just for kids' birthday parties. The entire family can enjoy an afternoon of fun and exercise at one of the many places to jump and bounce around Southeastern PA. Most of these places offer special areas for young kids and toddlers, while some specialize in activities for kids under 12. You can also find arcade games, laser tag, mini-golf, and other family-friendly indoor fun at a lot of these parks and play zones. Here's a list of some our favorite places to get our jump on!
1. Urban Air Trampoline Park in Downingtown includes a toddler jump area and another area just for kids 7 and under.
2. In King of Prussia, visit Get Air for trampolines, a foam pit, a ninja course, a kiddie court, and more.
3. Rebounderz of Lansdale offers a trampoline park, a foam pit, and basketball.
4. With its many locations across Pennsylvania and the US, Sky Zone is sure to have a place near you offering open jump times, a foam pit, and specialized exercise programs for adults.
5. The family-owned and operated Jumpin' Jacks specializes in inflatables. Your toddlers will love their designated area for ages 4 and under, and you will love the parents' lounge offering comfy chairs, high-speed wifi, and a big screen TV.
6. Specializing in private parties, playdates, and moms' groups, Bounce Town offers 10,000 square feet of fun for your younger children.
7. Bounce U in Horsham and Exton offers hours of inflatable bouncing fun with open bounce times, private parties, and fundraising opportunities for your group or sports team.
8. Visit Pump it Up in Springfield for your child's next party where they offer special GLOW lighting and glow-in-the-dark accessories for your kids and their friends.
9. For a family with younger kids, Bette's Family Fun Center offers moonbounce and inflatable fun specifically for kids 10 and under.
10. Arnold's Family Fun Center offers something for everyone in your family. In addition to the bounce zone, they have rides, go karts, and bowling.
11. Visit Bouncing off the Walls for parent-child interactive play time designed for kids 8 and under.
12. Kids 18 months to 12 years old will love the safari-themed Jumpers, offering a 3-tiered play unit, giant slide, obstacle course, and bounce houses.
13. Jungle Wonder's brand new, 25,000 square foot facility offers an arcade, pool tables, laser tag, bowling, mini golf, and a special toddler bounce area.
14. Take the kids to Marple Sports Arena for more than just its moon bounces. Kids can also enjoy a rock wall, an arcade, and summer sports camps.
15. For something a little different than traditional trampolines and moon bounces, check out the trampoline basketball area at Oasis Family Fun Center.
16. Altitude Trampoline Park in Feasterville includes the traditional trampolines, as well as a trapeze, American Gladiator-style Battle Beams, and a rock wall.
Photo courtesy of Sky Zone. Originally published 2016. Updated 2018