Weekend Fun: Living History, Butterflies, and a Carnival; Jun 29-30
What better way to celebrate the heart of summer than enjoying food and fun in the outdoors with family? This weekend, families can do just that in a variety of locations, from this North Shore garden to a community picnic to a food truck safari. If fried oreos are more of a draw, enjoy fair treats (and some old-fashioned rides) at this carnival in the Metrowest 'burbs. History buffs are invited to a historical reenactment and a day of living history. Celebrate the 4th a little early, cheer on the Sox (on the Lawn!), and become a wildlife detective. This final week of June is jam packed!
Also on Mommy Poppins this week:
- You don't have to travel far to get to an awesome, family-friendly beach.
- This east-coast town weekend getaway that the kids will love.
- Here where to splash and slide in New England.
- Is your little camper bored of what's in the lunchbox? Here are some healthy and fun snacks for campers.
- Look up and be amazed with this art installation floating to Boston.