25 Things To Do with Kids in Burbank
You've probably done several of the fun things to do listed on our list of 100+ things to do with Los Angeles kids, but maybe today you want to stay close to beautiful downtown Burbank. Some days, even Hollywood, Pasadena, and Santa Monica are too far away, so we've rounded up Burbank-based activities that make it easy to have a great day close to home.
Warner Brothers Studio Tour.
1. Go bowling, skating, or meandering at Pickwick Gardens.
2. See a horse show at the famous LA Equestrian Center.
3. Drop in on the free monthly star-gazing party.
4. Take a real-deal Warner Brothers Studio Tour.
5. Catch a summer concert under the stars at the Starlight Bowl.
6. Swim some laps and get some splashes in at the McCambridge Pool.
7. Bring boards or bikes to the Valley Skate Park.
8. Take a hike or enjoy a nature program at Stough Canyon Nature Center.
Stough Canyon Nature Center docent led hike.
9. Explore Burbank's past at the Gordon R. Howard Museum.
10. Hike the trail at Wildwood Canyon.
11. Find clothes from your favorite TV shows at It's a Wrap.
12. Wander the stalls at the Burbank Farmers' Market.
13. Hit some balls around at Burbank Tennis Center.
14. Go to an art show or class at the Betsy Lueke Creative Arts Center.
15. Check out the Martial Arts History Museum.
Photo courtesy of Bob's Big Boy
17. Tour the Burbank Recycle Center.
18. Stroll Magnolia Park (and wander into the vintage shops along Magnolia Boulevard, too).
19. Help create a Rose Parade float all year round with Burbank's Tournament of Roses Association.
20. Take a Parents Night Out while the kids bounce at Golden State Gymnastics.
21. Stop by storytime at Barnes & Noble.
22. Check out some of the free events at Burbank's libraries.
23. Grab your bikes and hit the 2-mile converted train track that is the Chandler Bikeway.
24. Soak up some cowboy culture at the Autry National Center.
25. Enjoy a Burbank Philharmonic Orchestra concert.
Photos courtesy of the City of Burbank