Things To Do in Boston this Weekend: Turkeys, Storytelling, and Holiday Lights
We're in a turkey frame of mind this weekend with this program at the Boston Nature Center as well as this huge Thanksgiving Celebration where history comes to life (in parade form!). In other holiday delights, ZooLights illuminates Stone Zoo, and the area's newest light show in Marshfield is lighting up the South Shore, starting this weekend. Celebrate the season as Charles Dickens did at the Dickens Festival and enjoy more Christmas fun activities at the Holiday Happenings fundraiser. What's better than storytime? A storytime with singing, dancing, and music!
See our holiday fun guide for more seasonal festivities, and don't forget to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter and check our full events calendar for additional ideas.
Also on Mommy Poppins this week:
- These fancy, family-friendly holiday teas make the holiday season extra special for kids.
- We have more than two dozen ideas for celebrating the holidays in Boston—for free!.
- Get the most out of Shenandoah Valley with the fam.
- Catch all the tree lighting ceremonies in Boston this season.
- Disney+ has arrived (and you might be able to get it for free!).