The North Pole Express Experience
Fans of Christmas trains take heart: North Pole Express is on for 2020! The train pulls out from Prancers Christmas Farm in Santa Paula for a magical hour-long evening train ride to the "North Pole." Kids can see and wave at Santa (from a safe distance) and enjoy some storytelling.
Pajamas are welcome, but good walking shoes and extra warm clothing are strongly recommended.
Before or after, guests can enjoy Prancers Farm, including a free Tractor Sleigh Ride (one per person) for all train ticket holders. Note the train does not stop anywhere to exit until the end of the ride, and no food or drinks is allowed on train.
Train times are 5:15pm, 6:45pm, & 8:15pm.
Also note COVID saftey protocols:
1) Facial coverings are mandatory
2) Please practice 6 feet social distancing
3) Wash hands frequently
4) Seating is spaced to allow social distancing onboard the train.
5) Hand Sanitizing Stations are in place throughout the train.
6) No groups larger than FOUR members will be seated together on train rides. If your group is larger than four members you will be split up to maintain social distancing restrictions on board.
7) Train cars will be thoroughly cleaned before passengers will be seated.
** Please keep your family and others safe by wearing masks and social distancing. If an event appears too crowded, try using the "nearby" search feature on our event calendar to find something else to do.