Drive-In at the Park
The free drive-in movies in LA County Parks come with complimentary sliders, candy, and popcorn.
All events are curated in an infrastructure of socially distanced culture to keep moviegoers and the community safe and healthy.
Space is limited. One ticket per vehicle. Walk ups are not permitted.
LOCATIONS & DATES
September 5: Cool Runnings
3998 Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA 90037
(Green Parking Lot)
September 26: Sister Act
Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall
4020 Marlton Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008
(Cinemark Theatre upper parking deck)
October 2: Remember The Titans
Kenneth Hahn Park
4100 S La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90056
October 3: Moana
Magic Johnson Park
905 E El Segundo Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90059
For the Health and Safety of our customers and employees we kindly ask you to follow the following Covid-19 guidelines while attending Movies in the Park.
- Vehicles must be parked 6 feet from each other.
- You must view the movie from inside your vehicle.
- When outside your vehicle you must wear a mask
- When outside your vehicle you must practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- Restrooms will run at 50% capacity.
- We want to thank you for following these guidelines and allowing Movies in the Park to operate. If you do not follow the guidelines you will be asked to leave without refund.
For more Drive-in Movie events, check our full list of 2020 Drive-in Movies around Southern California.