Nisei Week Japanese Festival
Learn about the rich cultural heritage of Japan during Nisei Week in Little Tokyo. Nisei Week is one of the longest running ethnic festivals in the United States. Guests can try Japanese cuisine, watch the gyoza eating contest, marvel at the vehicles in the car show, and enjoy a performance of Taiko drumming.
The festival is spread throughout Little Tokyo, so make sure to check out the maps and transportation page on the website for additional details.
Some of the locations of events include:
- The Japanese Village Plaza
- Japanese American National Museum
- Terasaki Budokan Community Gymnasium
- Nishi Hongwanji Los Angeles Betsuin
- Centenary United Methodist Church
- Go For Broke National Education Center
Specific times for the festival will be announced on the website.