Capistrano Lights Returns
The Jewel of the Missions hosts the return of Capistrano Lights, inviting families to experience the Mission at night with a nightly tree lighting and candlelit music program.
Capistrano Lights admission includes:
- Daytime admission to the Mission (9am-5pm)
- Multi-language audio tour with holiday programming (4pm-6pm)
- Christmas tree lighting with music (5pm)
- Performances by Dickens era carolers
- Selfies with Santa
- Large scale Nativity in the ruins of the Great Stone Church
- The Mission in Lights
- Community Christmas Trees
- Prayer Candles
- Large Scale Wreath
- Kids Crafts
- Sweet Treats
Holiday programming which includes Dickens era carolers and Santa begins at 4pm however, guests may enter as early as 9am to enjoy the grounds, daytime holiday decor and listen to the Capistrano Lights audio tour included with admission.