From New York City Children's Theater, the company that brought you Please Bring Balloons, comes a new interactive play for the city's youngest theatergoers, based on the hit song by Laurie Berkner.
Stanley always has trouble falling asleep - even counting sheep doesn't help! When he receives an invitation to visit the Kingdom of Pillowland, he sets off on an exciting adventure with his friends Finn, Quinn and the audience!Show times are 10am and 12pm.
You Should Know:
- Arrive early for pre-show activities.
- Stroller parking is available in the lobby.
- The restrooms at The Flea Theater are gender neutral.
- Tickets are required for guests ages 1 and up.
- Kids and parents will be asked to remove their shoes before entering the theater.
- Kids will be asked to sit in a designated area on the floor so they can participate in the fun!
- Parents can sit on chairs behind the kids or on the floor, with their child, if they’d like.
- Pajamas are encouraged!
- Stick around after the show to take pictures with the cast in the lobby!