Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration: Erasing Racism
Culver City holds an in-person event to celebrate and honor the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.
The program includes:
- Welcome from Culver City Mayor, Dr. Daniel Lee.
- Invocation and guided meditation with Rev. Dr. Frances Wattman Rosenau of the Culver City Presbyterian Church.
- Actor Gerald C. Rivers performing a collection of speeches by Dr. King based on the theme of "Erasing Racism"
- Various musical performances including traditional African American Spirituals.
- Refreshments and the opportunity for participants to chat and mingle.
Plentiful free and accessible parking is available on-site.
All community members are invited to participate. No RSVP Necessary.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter City facilities. Public Health continues to require everyone to wear a well-fitting mask in City buildings, regardless of vaccination status.