Wee Wanderers at Northwest Park
Northwest Park is offering TWO of these fun sessions for little kids.
The first sessions starts September 13. Start their love of nature early. Northwest Park invites young naturalists, ages 2-5, and their favorite adult, to join us to explore the park! Each session will reflect the season that we’re in and include hands-on exploration, a chance to meet the creatures who live at the park, and time to create a take home craft related to the day’s adventures. Dress for the weather since we love to play outside! No older siblings, please. Preregistration is required.
Registration is for the full five-week session.
- Session 1 – “Falling in Love with Nature” (5 weeks, 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM) Sept. 13 – Seeds, Nuts, & Berries
- Sept. 20 – Changing Leaves
- Oct. 4 – Bugs & Butterflies Oct. 11 – Scents of Nature
- Oct. 18 – Farm in the Fall
Session 2 – “Winding Down for Winter” (5 weeks. 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM)
- Nov. 1 – Hibernation & Migration
- Nov. 8 – The Moon & Nocturnal Animals
- Nov. 15 – Camouflage & Stalking Nov. 22 – Squash, Pumpkins, & Gourds
- Nov. 29 – Goodnight Farm