CANCELED: 10th Annual St. Patrick’s Citywide Book Day
The Irish Arts Center undertakes the 10th annual edition of one of its most beloved programs: Book Day, in which the Center pays homage to Ireland’s rich literary tradition by giving the public free books by some of the country’s—and Irish America’s—most celebrated writers.
With hundreds of titles to choose from ranging from children’s books to poetry, and fiction, nonfiction and translated books, there is something for every New Yorker at one of the many pop-up stands IAC will set up across all five boroughs.
BOOK DAY POP-UP STATIONS
- 72nd & Broadway, outside 1/2/3 train station
- Grand Central, southeast corner of 42nd & Park
- Church of the Holy Cross, 329 West 42nd
- Bay Ridge Avenue R train station, 4th Ave between 68th and Bay Ridge Ave
- Roosevelt & 61st, southeast corner
- Diversity Plaza, between 73rd & 74th Streets
- Fresh Pond Road M train station, near 67th Ave
- Fordham Road & Webster Avenue, northeast corner
- St. George Terminal