Climb the Mount Morris Fire Watchtower
Visitors are invited to go inside the historic Mount Morris Fire Watchtower with the Urban Park Rangers, who will discuss the significance and history of this recently restored structure. Bring a camera to snap some pictures of the panoramic views at the top.
The tower sits atop the hill in the center of the park.
To help keep participants and staff safe and healthy, Rangers will use the following guidelines:
- Family groups of 4 may enter together.
- Single patrons may enter two at a time.
- Groups will be allowed five minutes on the viewing platform.
- The handrails will be wiped down after each group exits.
- Face coverings are required at all times while on the tour.