Maplewood-South Orange Book Festival
Readers, writers and book lovers of all ages are sure to find something of interest at this annual festival being held virtually this year. The festival presents authors of all genres, from children's books to young adult and adult.
Fine fiction and non-fiction, and browse through exhibitors featuring everything for book lovers.
- Friday, September 25: Paul Krugman
- Saturday, September 26: Children’s Day
- Saturday, September 26: Ruth Reichl
- Thursday, October 1: Colum McCann
- Saturday, October 3: Abby Sher / Paolo Mendoza
- Sunday, October 4: Laura Sims / Marcy Dermansky
- Saturday, October 10: Christina Baker Kline / Richard Russo
- Saturday, October 17: Mary Beth Keane
- Thursday, October 22: Jesse Wegman
- Saturday, October 24: Children’s Day 2