Festival of Kwanzaa
Families can learn about Kwanzaa at Pretend City. A candle is lit on the Kinara and a new Kwanzaa principle is celebrated each day through a variety of activities.
Featured activities include (Activity times vary):
- Wednesday, December 26: Kwanzaa Kufi Craft
- Thursday, December 27: Kwanzaa Storytime: Li’l Rabbit’s Kwanzaa
- Friday, December 28: Kwanzaa Storytime: My First Kwanzaa & Kinara Craft
- Saturday, December 29: Kwanzaa Storytime: Kevin’s Kwanzaa & Kwanzaa Unity Cup coloring activity
- Sunday, December 30: Kwanzaa Storytime: The Sound of Kwanza & Kwanzaa Corn craft
*All activities are subject to change and limited to availability.