Dutchess County Fair
This large-scale fair features Midway carnival rides, games, livestock exhibits, competitions, and a slew of entertainment that ranges from racing pigs and dock-diving dogs to chainsaw carving and a tractor pull. The fair features a petting zoo, kids' fun zone, acrobats and much more. Each night, enjoy world-class concerts at the Grandstand, as well as a rodeo on the weekend.
Bring your appetite as the food shouldn't be passed up.
- Adult Admission: $13.50 + $1.50 convenience fee online (as in the past, these will continue to be sold online throughout the week of the Fair). Tuesday-Sunday: $18 at the gate
- Wednesday: Senior (65+) & Military w/ID: $12 walk-up only
- Ride All Day Wristbands: $25 + $1.50 convenience fee (online until midnight August 22nd); $30 day of (walk up and online. Online will incur a convenience fee)
- Children 11 and under are free at all times
- Parking is Free
- General Admission ticket is single-use and good for any ONE DAY during the Fair. General Admission ticket does not include the Ride All Day Wristband; must be purchased separately.