Rocking Horse Ranch Resort
Rocking Horse Ranch is an all-inclusive, four-season family resort located in the Hudson Valley. Nestled on a 500-acre spread just 90 minutes north of New York City, Rocking Horse offers family adventure year-round. Unlimited horseback riding is included with your stay.
From the Winter Fun Park to the Big Splash Indoor Water Park, The Ranch provides the perfect backdrop for your family getaway. Included in your stay are accommodations, activities, and three delicious meals daily. Plus, you will enjoy top-name family entertainment featuring magicians, bonfire singalongs, comedians, and jugglers each night.
A stay at Rocking Horse Ranch includes year-round and seasonal activities:
- Unlimited horseback riding
- Pony rides
- Mountain tubing/snow tubing
- Big Splash Indoor Water Park
- Boulder Bay outdoor pools and waterslides (seasonal)
- Kayaks, paddle boats, canoes, and banana boat rides on a private lake (seasonal)
- Three-sided rock wall (seasonal)
- Super bungee jumpers (seasonal)
- Eldorado Hot Springs indoor/outdoor hot tub
- Skiing equipment and instruction included (seasonal)
- Ice skating equipment included (seasonal)
- Archery and BB bun range
- Exotic wildlife exhibit
- And much more.
It's more than just horses; it's fun for the whole family.