The Money Game is a financial education game that teaches kids about finances in a unique, action-packed, information-rich, imagination-igniting way. The Money Game provides an opportunity for participants to learn how to make, manage, and multiply their money wisely, so they can grow up financially secure.
The Money Game covers the following topics:
- Federal, State, and Local Taxes
- Social Security, and Medicare/ Medicaid.
- Everyday Expenses and Bills - Utilities, Rent, Car, Insurance, and Credit Cards
- The financial cost of life events.
- Recording and keeping track of your money, assets, and liabilities
- And learn about earned and passive income, and so much more!
The online program is one hour long and offered at the following times: