At Kiddie Academy of White Plains, the fun (and learning) never stops. Kiddie Academy nurtures your child's natural curiosity to explore and investigate. The curriculum keeps things moving to enrich learning in and out of the classroom. Inquisitiveness is fundamental to a child’s growth, and Kiddie Academy's developmentally appropriate curriculum, character education, STEM-infused technology, and health and fitness experiences encourage and build upon children's natural inquisitiveness, creating momentum for learning that continues well after the child leaves the school.
Teachers also take every opportunity they can to teach character. From the classroom to the playground and at home, every interaction is a building block for respect, sharing, manners, friendship, and compassion. This helps children develop into well-rounded citizens.
Kiddie Academy currently has openings for ages 3+ starting in January.
About the school:
- Care from 6:30am to 6:30pm
- Nurturing and highly qualified staff
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack prepared onsite
- Music & More (Kindermusik) Program
- Ample opportunity for gross motor play with two outdoor play areas and an indoor playroom
- Easy drop off and pick up with private parking lot.