40 Winks with the Sphinx Sleepover
Stay overnight and catch 40 winks with the Sphinx at The Penn Museum's special Sleepover Program. Geared to ages 6 to 12 and their families or chaperones, this event lets visitors embark on an overnight "expedition" of the Museum.
Admission Price includes the following:
- Scavenger hunt Museum exploration
- Evening flashlight expedition
- Arts and crafts activities
- Light Breakfast Museum
- Admission the morning after the sleepover
- Souvenir Patch (for select dates only) for all participants 6-12 years old that gives them Museum admission for the remainder of the school year. See website for more details.
Sleepovers sell out quickly so it is important to register early. Arrival is Friday evening at 5:30 PM and departure is Saturday morning at 9:00 AM.