Summer at the Drive-in
Commonpoint Queens screens a double feature on July 19 under the stars for a drive-in family movie night.
All proceeds will go toward the Commonpoint Queens Food Pantry, helping to provide fresh groceries and hot meals for seniors and community members in need.
Please begin to arrive at 7:30pm for the first screening to allow time to get all cars in place; spots will be first-come, first-served. The last car will be allowed in at 8:15pm and the movie will begin at 8:30pm.
Please only register 1 car per at a time. Each registration must have an individual license plate number on it.
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES:
- All vehicle occupants must be members of the same household.
- Participants may not leave their car (other than to switch seats or to sit on the hood of the car).
- Chairs are not permitted.
- Please use the restroom before leaving home (facilities available for emergency use).
- Cars may be parked facing front or back (to enable sitting in the back of SUV or van with the tailgate open).
- You are welcome to bring snacks but please retain your own trash and discard it at home.