The Emperor's New Clothes & More Magical Stories by Hans Christian Andersen
New York City Children's Theater invites families to discover why some fairy tales never get old, inspired by four of Hans Christian Andersen’s most famous stories.
A normal day at the park becomes so much more when a young girl gets swept away into four of Hans Christian Andersen’s famous fairy tales: The Princess and the Pea, The Emperor’s New Clothes, The Nightingale and The Ugly Duckling.
You Should Know
- Arrive early for pre-show activities.
- Stroller parking is available in the lobby.
- The theatre is located on the lower level of the Theatre Row complex. There is an elevator available.
- Tickets are required for guests of all ages. For children ages 2 and under, lap seats may be purchased for $1 (cash only) at the box office the day of the show.
- Booster seats are available at the theatre on a first come, first served basis.
- Stick around after the show to take pictures with members of the cast!