The Queens County Farm Museum celebrates September Sundays with timed-entry tickets to The Amazing Maize Maze, hayrides, audience crop circles, and the rhythms of New Orleans-inspired bluegrass band Mama Juke live on stage!
- Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs to social distance and enjoy the live music.
- The Amazing Maize Maze adventure begins with a Stalk Talk to prepare you for the 3-acre challenge of finding clues on your way to Victory Bridge, where the full vista of Van Gogh's 'Sunflowers' masterpiece is revealed.
- Get home composting tips and Adopt-a-Worm at the Con Edison Ecology booth.
- Queens' own Bridge & Tunnel Brewery is serving up their 1697 Adriance Ale, a signature craft brew available for sale at the September Sundays beer garden, and local food vendors are on-site all day.
- See what's growing on at Queens Farm's acclaimed Farmstand, featuring the season's best produce fresh-picked from the fields.
In order to maintain event capacity, please arrive within your 3-hour ticket window.
** Please keep your family and others safe by wearing masks and social distancing. If an event appears too crowded, try using the "nearby" search feature on our event calendar to find something else to do.