The Queens County Farm Museum celebrates September Sundays with timed-entry tickets to The Amazing Maize Maze, hayrides, audience crop circles, and the rhythms of New Orleans-inspired bluegrass band Mama Juke live on stage!
- Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs to social distance and enjoy the live music.
- The Amazing Maize Maze adventure begins with a Stalk Talk to prepare you for the 3-acre challenge of finding clues on your way to Victory Bridge, where the full vista of Van Gogh's 'Sunflowers' masterpiece is revealed.
- Get home composting tips and Adopt-a-Worm at the Con Edison Ecology booth.
- Queens' own Bridge & Tunnel Brewery is serving up their 1697 Adriance Ale, a signature craft brew available for sale at the September Sundays beer garden, and local food vendors are on-site all day.
- See what's growing on at Queens Farm's acclaimed Farmstand, featuring the season's best produce fresh-picked from the fields.
In order to maintain event capacity, please arrive within your 3-hour ticket window.