The 9th annual Photoville expands beyond its usual perch under the Brooklyn Bridge, with more than 60 exhibitions in over 25 outdoor locations throughout the city, plus plenty of virtual fun.
A full slate of free online programming, including panel discussions, interactive workshops, and professional development opportunities, will also be available online and on-demand so photo-lovers of all ages can participate.
Photoville NYC Locations and Hours: All public exhibitions are in open spaces and will be on view 24/7
- Brooklyn Bridge Park (334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201)
- Washington Street and Old Fulton Road, DUMBO NY 11201
- Times Square (Broadway and 7th Ave, New York, NY 10036)
- Chelsea Park (West 27th Street and 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001)
- Abrons Art Center (466 Grand St, New York, NY 10002)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Community Park (Montgomery St and Henry St, New York, NY 10002)
- JOBS PLUS (24 Avenue D E. 3rd St, New York, NY 10009)
- BGR (888 E 6th St, New York, NY 10009)
- St. Nicholas Park (St Nicholas Ave and St Nicholas Terrace, New York, NY 10030)
- Jackie Robinson Park (Bradhurst Ave and Edgecombe Ave, W 145 St, New York, NY 10031)
- South Beach Promenade (656 Father Capodanno Blvd., Staten Island, NY 10305)
- Soundview Park (Lafayette Ave. & Metcalf Ave.Bronx NY 10473)
- Van Cortlandt Park (5930 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10471)
- Astoria Park (19th St. & 24 Ave., Astoria, NY 11105)
- Travers Park (76-9 34th Ave, Jackson Heights, NY 11372)
** Please keep your family and others safe by wearing masks and social distancing. If an event appears too crowded, try using the "nearby" search feature on our event calendar to find something else to do.