Taste Buds Kitchen In-Person and Online Cooking Classes
Calling all chefs ages 2 to teen—Taste Buds Kitchen offers in-person cooking classes in New York City and virtual cooking classes anywhere. TBK has specially designed cooking classes for everyone, from the youngest chefs at age two to teens, all centered around having fun in the kitchen. Age-appropriate menus include Unicorn Cupcakes, Pizza Perfection, Sushi Rolls, Handmade Pasta, French Patisserie, Cake-Off, Gingerbread Houses, and more. Make memories in the kitchen as a family with a caregiver or family class or build independence with a kids-only drop-off class. Register your budding chef for a single-session or weekly semester class.
Limited-size classes are full of excitement and connection. Most recipes are vegetarian, and many can be adjusted to be gluten-free, dairy-free, or egg-free if you are joining in online.
- Age-appropriate classes for ages 2 to 17
- With caregiver (aka Mommy & Me), family, and kids-only drop-off classes
- In-person classes on 27th street in NYC and online classes for budding chefs anywhere
- Hands-on experience for budding chefs to whip up batches of fun while learning new things
- Made-from-scatch recipes, fresh ingredients, and stylish TBK aprons
- Limited-size classes are full of excitement and connection
- Younger chefs focus on the basics along with kitchen games while older children tackle advanced techniques and culinary challenges
- Voted "Best Kids Cooking Class" by New York magazine, Taste Buds Kitchen specializes in hands-on cooking camps, classes, parties, and events for kids, families, and adults of all ages.
Visit the website for an upcoming schedule and to sign up today!
Voted "Best Kids Cooking Class" by New York magazine, Taste Buds Kitchen specializes in hands-on cooking camps, classes, parties, and events for kids, families, and adults of all ages.