Diki Harmony Playhouse
Diki Harmony Playhouse's Mommy and Me classes offer a sensory-rich, caring, and gentle environment where infants and toddlers can explore and react to new sounds, sensations, and objects. Classes include:
- Listening to and experiencing songs and rhymes
- Back-and-forth vocal plays and other parent-child interactions that build neural pathways in a baby’s developing brain
- Exploring baby-safe instruments and other object play
- Baby-caregiver bonding exercises such as storytime, massage, and relaxation activities
- Introduction to a variety of spoken sounds and rhythms that will support language and literacy development.
These activities help babies to develop increased balance and control over movements and strengthened core muscles, ability to embrace both familiar and unfamiliar social experiences, and listening and back-and-forth communication skills.