Children can enjoy an authentic taste of France and the French language in New York City during the summer at one of the most renowned bilingual schools in the world. Campers ages 3-10 join the Lycée from all over the world and feel at home being fully immersed in the French language program. No previous knowledge of French is required.
Young campers will:
- Learn and discover French language through a variety of immersive activities
- Practice sports to get their bodies moving and refine motor skills
- Create art, music, puppets, cooking, and more
- Conduct science experiments in the science laboratory
- Practice theater to develop expressiveness, creative voice, and free movement.
Early drop-off and pick-up and a sibling discount are available. Please visit the website for a schedule and more information.