Garden School Summer Camp has provided great summers to thousands of families over the years. The camp is run by highly-trained staff, industry experts, and professional educators who are dedicated to ensuring that each camper has a safe and enriching experience. To ensure that your child gets the attention they need, the camp has low camper-to-teacher ratios and is divided into different programs by age. At Garden School Summer Camp, your child will build confidence, make new friends, develop new interests, discover new talents, and have lots and lots of fun. Camp is for ages 2-13.
- Comprehensive COVID-19 safety plan
- Half/full/extended days
- Onsite outdoor swimming pool and aquatics program
- Onsite gymnasium
- Transportation (Garden-owned fleet of buses)
- Fine arts and arts & crafts
- No-contact sports and movement activities
- Music and dance
- Junior lifeguard training
- Counselor-in-Training (CIT) program.