Claire's Creative Adventures
Claire’s Creative Adventures brings a unique brand of arts education to children.
- Art Adventures is a unique program providing engaging, educational art classes, camps, parties, and museum tours. Children ages 2-14 (and adults) are introduced to modern and contemporary artists and diverse cultures.
- In in-person Art Adventure Camps, processes are demystified as students use a wide variety of mediums and techniques including painting, drawing, multi-media arts and much more. In addition, students learn art vocabulary, some Spanish and French, world cultures, and social development in outdoor courtyards and large rooms for social distancing. Plus, Friday museums visits add to the fun.
- In Virtual ARTStory Adventures camps and classes, children ages 3-10 learn about friendships and travel to foreign lands while learning how to draw, sculpt, paint, design, build, experiment, and even dance. Programs take place through daily engaging Zoom classes with exciting art kits pre-delivered. Programs are approximately two hours per day: two 45-minute Zoom classes plus a half-hour or hour of DIY art, movement, and/or theatre activities.
- Music Adventures is an age-specific developmental musical program that offers stimulating musical strategies for cognitive, motor, social, and language development.
- Museum Adventures offers virtual or in-person instruction at open major NYC museums and galleries. Programs are 1.5 hours of specialized museum time for children: unique take-home tour art projects, museum etiquette, and art education. Gift bags are provided. Private groups welcome with reservations, per location rules.
- Party Adventures include in-person or virtual small family parties to large scale corporate event options. Choose modern, pop, contemporary, multicultural arts, or the birthday child’s favorite theme. Claire's Creative Adventures provides a unique professional artist or theme-based art project to make your child’s party memorable and educational. Tailor-made entertainment, supplies, art educational projects, and staff to set up and clean up (if live), with additional services available.