Morey’s Piers, celebrating 50 years on the piers in Wildwood NJ, goes to the dogs once again with two tail-wagging events. First up is the Doggie Dash on the beach adjacent to Raging Waters Water Park followed by a puppy pool paw-ty to close out the water park’s season.
The Doggie Dash kicks-off at 10am when pooches set the pace for the 5K and 1 mile beach races. Participant prizes include a dog tag finisher medal for dogs, an official doggie dash leash, and a commemorative t-shirt. After the dash, dogs and owners will be treated to a beachside celebration with music, food, games and activities. Doggie Dash participants receive complimentary admission to Raging Waters Water Park for the first splash session from 10:30-11:45am.
The fido-friendly fun continues at Raging Waters “Water Bark” with six puppy pool party sessions from 12:00pm to 3:30pm. Celebrating the close of the water park for the season, canines have free rein to paddle along the river adventure, splash in the fountain pool or fetch tennis balls in the activity pool.
Pricing and Admission for the Doggie Dash and Doggie Splash:
- Doggie Dash & Splash (includes registration for the run & entry into the 10:30-11:45am pool party):
- Runner + Dog Race Entry - $39.99
- Runner Race Entry - $29.99
- Doggie Splash Only Admission (valid for one hour of splash time in the water park):
- Dog + Owner - $24.99
- Spectator Pass - $9.99
* Each dog must have a designated handler for admission.