Egg Hunt for Children with Special Needs
Grace City Church hosts a safe & socially distant egg hunt for children with special needs. There are both in-person and pick-up options available.
There is a drive through contactless pick up option for those who would like to pick up an egg hunt kit to participate at home. (Pick up times between 9am and 9:45am).
There are then two sessions for in-person egg hunts (max 150 participants each session). Each session offers the following option to accommodate hunters' needs:
- Quiet Hunt (self-paced continual access egg hunt for kids with sensory issues)
- Magnetic Hunt (continual access egg hunt for kids with mobility issues)
- Beeping Hunt (continual access egg hunt for kids with visibility issues)
- General Hunt (Start time 10:30a / typical egg hunt for kids with special needs)
- Sibling Hunt (Start time 10:45a / typical egg hunt for siblings of kids with special needs)
First session is from 10am to 11:30am; second session is from noon to 1:30 pm.
Families should register for only one of the above options. Reserve one ticket for each participant (2 participants, 2 tickets).