Secrets of Stony Brook Walking Tours
Enjoy a stroll through beautiful Stony Brook Village while hearing the stories of the people and seeing the landmarks that made it a community.
- The Melville Family and the Rehabilitation of the Village
- Jonas Smith and the Historic Three Village Inn
- Hurd Hatfield and the Picture of Dorian Gray
- The Hercules Pavilion and the Polaris Whaleboat
- The Stony Brook Grist Mill (c. 1751) and Long Island's First Vineyard …..
- and everything in between!
Masks are required to be worn throughout the tour.
A maximum of 10 people are allowed per tour to ensure social distancing.