Secrets of Stony Brook Walking Tours
Enjoy a stroll through beautiful Stony Brook Village while hearing the stories of the people and seeing the landmarks that made it a community.
- The Melville Family and the Rehabilitation of the Village
- Jonas Smith and the Historic Three Village Inn
- Hurd Hatfield and the Picture of Dorian Gray
- The Hercules Pavilion and the Polaris Whaleboat
- The Stony Brook Grist Mill (c. 1751) and Long Island's First Vineyard …..
- and everything in between!
Masks are required to be worn throughout the tour.
A maximum of 10 people are allowed per tour to ensure social distancing.
** Please keep your family and others safe by wearing masks and social distancing. If an event appears too crowded, try using the "nearby" search feature on our event calendar to find something else to do.