Holiday Workshops at Science Museum of Long Island
Kids can spend time off from school at the SMLI lab creating all sorts of concoctions at these Holiday Workshops.
Get up-close with mammals, reptiles, and amphibians in this day highlighting furry and scaly friends. Learn about their adaptations, create fun crafts, and pet each animal. Children are grouped by grade starting with pre-k (4 years old).
- January 16: SMLI: Space Odyssey
- February 20: STEM Factory
- February 21: Ancient Adventures
- February 22: Animal Adaptations
- February 23: Mystery at the Museum
- February 24: Maple Sugaring