LWA Summer Day
One of the longest running summer day camps on Long Island’s South Shore, LWA Summer Day offers programs for ages 2-15 and a CIT program for grades 9 and 10. Offerings include specialized programs in sports, the arts, and teen travel (grades 7-9), plus a traditional summer program.
Camp features include:
- Daily lunch (including Kosher option)
- 2 heated pools and American Red Cross Instructional Swim Program daily
- Air-conditioned facility
- Complete athletics program
- Academic enrichment
- Weekly trips, optional overnight trips
- Center for the Creative Arts and Champion Sports Academy—immersive arts and sports camps for grades 3 and up.
The outstanding nursery program boasts an adult staff with early childhood expertise; outstanding camper-staff ratios of 2:1 for 2 year olds and 3:1 for 3-5 year olds; and a school readiness program. Daily bus transportation is available to and from Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.