Dancing at Dusk
The Dancing at Dusk series provides opportunities for cultural enrichment, with both performance and participatory instruction geared for families (sometimes with props). The two-hour event also includes crafts and an audience meet-and-greet.
The schedule is as follows:
- 5:00-5:30 pm - Crafts
- 5:30-6:30 pm - Performance
- 6:30-7:00 pm - Meet the artist
- Wednesday, June 19 - Celtic/American
- Wednesday, July 10 - Rebetika (often known as The Greek Blues), music from the ’60s and ’70s and traditional folk music from across Greece
- Wednesday, July 17 - Tahiti/Hawaii, featuring ukulele, Tahitian auhuroa, apartima, and fast-paced drums of the Otea.
- Wednesday, July 24 - Argentina, featuring an 11-year-old clarinet whiz and Argentine tango dancers
Parking is free.