The Enchanted Village
Once called the Enchanted Village of St. Nicholas, the holiday display was created in 1958 for Jordan Marsh Downtown Crossing. It has passed through City Hall Plaza (late 90s) and the Hynes Convention Center (2006-2009), and now is at Jordan’s Furniture, where it has been restored and on display.
The surviving collection includes 59 mechanical figurines and 18 vignettes.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Note: The Enchanted Village line will close when maximum capacity is reached.