Since 1887, children and teens have connected to nature and learned to steward natural environments at Trail Blazers programs. This summer, after spending 2020 creating a safe, fun, and screen-free summer filled with learning, Trail Blazers invites your camper to join in. There's an outdoor experience for all ages:
- Prospect Park Day Camp (Grades PreK-5): Join Trail Blazers in Brooklyn’s Backyard, one of the city’s largest outdoor spaces, for a summer of hands-on environmental science learning.
- Brooklyn Bridge Day Camp (Grades K-5): In partnership with Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy, campers will explore and learn about Brooklyn’s waterfront.
- Riverside Park Overnight Camp (Grades PreK-5): In partnership with Riverside Park Conservancy, campers will get outside to learn all about Manhattan’s truly unique biodiversity.
- Morningside Park (Grades PreK-5): In partnership with Morningside Park Conservancy, campers will explore and connect to nature in this northern Manhattan park
- Mini Overnight Camp (Grades 1-3): A one-week program perfect for younger campers who are new to the overnight experience but ready to explore and learn about their natural world.
- Farmstead Overnight Camp (Grades 3-6): In partnership with Stony Creek Farmstead, this two-week adventure is rooted in experiencing the farm-to-fork process.
- Farm Kitchen Overnight Camp (Grades 5-8): In partnership with Ironbound Farm, this two-week adventure helps camper deepen their knowledge of the farm-to-fork process while developing culinary skills with a professional chef.
- Adventure Overnight Camp (Grades 2-10): Campers spend two fun and adventure-filled weeks building outdoor knowledge and skills and learning environmental science principles; specialty camps with biking and canoe adventures help older campers test thier outdoor skills.
- Teen Leadership Overnight Camp (Grades 10-12): This four-week program is perfect for high school teens looking to build leadership skills and enhance their environmental stewardship knowledge and skills.
Registration is open—secure your camper's spot today.
Visit trailblazers.org to read the Trail Blazers COVID safety plan, learn about camp scholarships, and register for upcoming info sessions. Trail Blazers is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Trail Blazers - Brooklyn Bridge Park Day Camp
Trail Blazers - Prospect Park Day Camp
Trail Blazers - Riverside Park Day Camp
Trail Blazers - Morningside Park Day Camp
Trail Blazers - Overnight Camp