Unlock your child's full potential with Guidepost Montessori, offering Montessori learning in New York City for ages 6 weeks to 14 years.
Guidepost's team of world-class educators has developed a curriculum that deeply understands the developmental needs of children at every stage. The student-led approach means students receive individualized support as needed, while allowing the space for high-achievers to excel beyond their grade level.
Guidepost tailors the school experience around your child to give them the tools to excel beyond standard expectations. The program gets children excited about going to school instead of feeling bored or unchallenged.
- Nido: Daycare or nursery program for infants ages 6 weeks to 16 months
- Toddler: Pre-school (or toddler daycare) program for children ages 16 months to 3 years
- Children's House: Pre-k or kindergarten program for children ages 3 to 6 years
- Elementary: An academically rigorous elementary program for ages 6 to 12
- Middle School: Students can continue into middle school with Guidepost’s sister school, the Academy of Thought and Industry
- Spanish & Mandarin Immersion: Guidepost offers Spanish and Mandarin immersion options at several campuses.
Visit the website to find a Guidepost Campus at the following locations in NYC: East Village, Brooklyn Heights, Columbus Square, Williamsburg, and Museum Mile.