Destination Science Camp - Los Angeles
Destination Science is a fun science day camp for curious kids ages 5 to 11. For over 20 years, Destination Science has proudly focused on STEM learning through science-based activities. Destination Science camp is a great place to experience fun, hands-on science during the summer to encourage year-round learning—with three science stations daily plus games, spirit days, rallies, and all the fun of camp.
Camp themes include:
- STEAM Inventors & Anti-Gravity Racers Camp
- Playspace Engineering & Spy-Tech Camp
- Galactic Space Training Camp
- Robot Island & Movie Makers Camp
Greater LA locations:
- Valleys: Alta Dena, Arcadia, Burbank, Encino, Glendale, LaCanada, Northridge, Pasadena, Pomona, San Marino, Studio City, Woodland Hills
- Westside: Beverely Hills, Brentwood, Santa Monica, W. Los Angeles
- South Bay: El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Torrance
- Orange and Ventura Counties.
Visit the website for more information.