Ivy Seed STEM Camp is an app development day camp that takes place at MIT and Harvard’s campuses in Cambridge, MA. The mission is to run a program that is both stimulating and fun for campers, so that each morning they can’t wait to get to camp to see what awaits them.
At the end of each week, campers are expected to have made demonstrable progress while having a great time and being led by dedicated and engaging expert instructors.
The day camps consist of 1-week sessions that meet Monday through Friday from 9 AM-4 PM daily.
- July 9-13, ages 10-13, Harvard—includes a half-day field trip.
- July 16-20, ages 13-17, Harvard—includes a half-day field trip.
- July 23-27, ages 10-15, Harvard—includes a half-day field trip.
- July 30-August 3, ages 8-11, MIT—mix with international campers.
- August 6-10, ages 10-15, MIT—mix with international campers.