Coding with Kids offers a variety of STEM summer camps for children of all skill levels from ages 5 to 18. The proven curriculum drives engagement and learning outcomes, while the small class sizes (8:1) ensure plenty of personalized attention. There is a wide range of half- and full-day, weeklong camps and locations to choose from.
- Little Coders (ages 5-7)
- Scratch Game Development I (ages 8-11)
- Scratch Game Development II (ages 8-13)
- 3-D Game Development (ages 13-18)
- Minecraft Modding (ages 9-12)
- Minecraft Modding - Java (ages 12-18)
- Robotics Engineering with Arduino (ages 11-18)
- Software Engineering with Micro:bit (ages 8-13)
- Build & Program Circuits with Arduino (ages 11-18)
- Android App Development (ages 9-14)
- Python - Game Development (ages 10-13)
- Python - Games and More (ages 12-18)
Check out the website for a complete list of camps, locations, and schedule!