All creative is due five business days before campaign start date. Sponsored editorial, including Awesome Lists, require at least two weeks lead time. A due date will be provided on your intake form.
Banner Ads (sizes):
- Billboard (970x250 Desktop and 320x100 Mobile)
- Medium Rectangles (300x250)
- Large Rectangle (300x600)
- Mini Banner (300x100)
- We accept artwork as third-party tags (SSL compatible) or images (GIF, JPEG, JPG or PNG).
- HTML5 tags must include a ClickTag and be available for testing (backup image required). Please utilize a validator such as this one to ensure the tags will work in our adserver, Google Ad Manager.
- Maximum recommended file size for images is 500 kb. We cannot accept files of 1 MB or larger.
- Animation may include up to 4 frames/slides with a minimum of 4 seconds per frame and up to 4 loops.
- Banner ads must have clearly defined borders and not be confused with normal page content.
- Expanding ads and in banner video require pre-approval.
- We use Google Ad Manager for serving banners and our native text message on our secure site.
Spotlight Native Text Message
- Displays in spotlight on our website across all devices.
- We accept text up to 75 characters and a click through URL or a Click Tracker URL.
- We can accept an impression tracking URL.
- We cannot use third party tags for the text message.
- .MP4 or .MOV
- Max file size of less than 100 MB
- 1080P or 720P
- 16:9 "widescreen" format
- Max length of 30 seconds (15 seconds recommended)
Dedicated Emails and eBlasts
- Please provide a subject line, image, and copy for your email based on the following specifications:
- Image specs:
- Dimensions: 550x450 pixels
- File format: JPG or PNG
- Max file size: 1MB
- 1 image click through URL
- Copy specs:
- Email Subject line
- Text with 150 to 200 words of copy with click through URL noted in brackets next to clickable text
- Example: Please come to our open houses [https://store.com/open-house-schedule] for a fun time!
- Copy may be edited to optimize performance and meet email marketing best practices.
- No hyperbole, ex: this is the best camp ever! No generalized platitudes or rhetorical questions.
- No superlatives ("a top school" instead of "the premier school"), and no unproven claims such as "number 1 camp in the state".
- Third person only -- no first person references
- Image specs:
- Editorial inclusion in our Awesome List requires an active Provider Directory Listing subscription, as editorial will link to your directory listing.
- Active Deals will be included in the editorial.
Photo with caption (add on)
- 2 to 3 horizontal photos with minimum size of 960x650 pixels (no advertisements and no writing or logos placed on the photos) and our team will select one.
- Include a brief description of the photo and let us know if photo credit is due.
- We accept JPEG, JPG or PNG file formats for your image.
- We cannot accept files larger than 4 MB.
Promo Video (add on)
- Provide a YouTube, Vimeo or other embeddable video link.
- 16:9 "widescreen" format
- Subject to Mommy Poppins editorial approval and placement is solely determined by Mommy Poppins editorial.
Sponsored Editorial Posts
- We can accept link trackers on the editorial.
- We cannot guarantee any other trackers will work, but we'll give you an estimate of clicks to your website at the one month mark.
- You can provide a bit.ly link or other tracking link.
Text Ads - Top Text and Lower Text
- Click here to submit via our Newsletter Text Ad/Deal Spots Form.
- These text ads have room for 150 characters, which must be submitted with a link.
- Mailchimp suggests using Google Analytics or ClickTale for tracking.
- We will format a descriptive title for your ad.
Banner Ad - Horizontal image (550x150) below editorial (text ad runs above if there is one sold)
Provider Directory Listings
A Provider Listing includes your business name, a link to your website, a contact email address, up to 5 location address, a business description (1,000 characters max, including spaces and punctuation), and up to 8 images. Descriptions may be edited according to our house style. Our image guidelines are as follows:
- Images must be plain photos, not logos or ads with text.
- Images must be horizontal.
- Image size must be 960x650 pixels (If you are unsure, please go to www.PicMonkey.com or another application to check)
- You can create your Directory Listing through our secure online Directory portal.
- Click here to view our Provider Listings frequently asked questions.
Provider Directory Listings Deals
A Deal includes a headline (50 characters max), a brief description (250 characters max), and a link. Deal text may be edited according to our house style.
Event Calendar Listings
- Click here to submit your event
- Click here to view Event Calendar Listing Policies
- Click here to view Event Calendar Listing FAQs
- Image specifications
- File size: must be less than 4 MB
- Allowed file types: PNG, GIF, JPG, JPEG
- Orientation: horizontal/landscape
- Pixel Size: 960x650
- Plain photos, no logos or ads with text
Animated Ads can be created for you. You will need to submit up to 4 correctly sized images and the click through URL.
We can connect you with a third-party professional for other creative design and editing needs.
Please direct any advertising inquiries to our Ad Sales Team Manager.