SummerScreen Film Series
Now in its 12th year, SummerScreen is Brooklyn's longest running film and music series, bringing crowds to enjoy a lineup of cult classic movies, live music, and food & drink from local vendors. Most of the movies skew adult, but there are a few tween/teen treats in the offing.
Doors open at 6pm, with food vendors and live music. Films at sundown.
- Jawbreaker (R), July 11
- When Harry Met Sally (R), July 18
- Love & Basketball (PG-13), July 25
- Hackers (PG-13), August 1
- Fantastic Mr. Fox (PG), August 8
- Die Hard (R), August 15
- Surprise Musical TBA, August 22
- Audience Choice, August 29