Santa Monica holds its Annual Citywide Yard Sale. Residents and local organizations can sign up to have their sales and featured items listed in the catalog of sales; buyers can preview locations and selected items for sale.
1. Register online before September 6 to make it into the newspaper
2. Plan your own set up in your own front yard. (Why not invite your neighbors to join in?)
3. September 16 - Wake up early and set out your goodies. Then sit back and get some return on your old investments.
4. At the end of the sale, you can survey what is left over and determine what can be donated to local organizations using the Reuse Resource List available online
1. Mark your calendars – Save the date.
2. Keep your eye on www.smgov.net/r3 for a map of participating locations
3. Visit the City on September 16 and find your treasures!