Family Fridays at The Common Ground
Fri Jul 9, 2021
The Common Ground
Bring your own lawn chairs, pack a picnic dinner, and enjoy entertainment under the stars at The Common Ground. Each week encompasses a different family-friendly theme.
- July 9: Jac Licitra and Friends—Experience the power of music, sure to uplift all ages.
- July 16: Magic of Amore—Be Mesmerized by illusions, comedy, and magic.
- July 23: DarleneGraham Song and Dance—Darlene gets everyone up and dancing with her lively music and surprises!
- July 30: Strummin' & Drummin—A trio of Long Island musicians who play so everyone can sing along.
- August 6: National Circus Project—A panoramic presentation of circus skills as a sensational comedy-variety show.
- August 13: Jester Jim—Juggler, beatboxer, comedian, and balloon artist.