Fashion Island Tree Lighting Ceremony
Fashion Island kicks off the holiday season with a 25-minute live musical show by The Young Americans, a visit from Santa, snowfall, and the annual lighting of the towering Christmas tree. Dr. Terry Dubrow and Heather Dubrow host the evening.
The event is held in the Neiman Marcus-Bloomingdale's Courtyard.
Seating Rules & Regulations
- Seating can be "reserved" starting at 7am each event day.
- Blankets and/or small lawn chairs (no more than 6 inches from the seat to the ground) are permitted.
- First come, first served seating (as of 7am).
- Fashion Island is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Chairs/blankets must be removed after each show. Items cannot remain overnight.